KEEP YOUR BUSINESS FUELED UP WITH THE TOTAL CARD
What is TOTAL Card?
As fleet managers and owners, your biggest worry is to find ways to better manage costs in fuel, while ensuring that drivers of your fleet are complying with company policy. The more visibility and control you have on the spend, the more productivity and cost savings you can gain. With the new TOTAL Card, you and your fleet can get help in becoming more cost effective, efficient and in control.
The new TOTAL Card helps control spending at the drivers’ level by letting you set spending limits and track spending patterns such as grade of fuel, fueling frequency, and time of fueling or fuel location. Various reports on transaction and anomalies let you control the spending habits.
TOTAL Card enables you to cover four bases for a fool proof fleet management system
4-digit Pin Code
Vehicle Identification System
Self Service Portal
Instant Balance Information
Made to order TOTAL Card
Fuel Grade Restriction
No Denial of Service
Offline Transaction System
TOTAL Card Excellently...
- Reduces overall costs and boosts productivity fleet-wide with one-window shopping for a variety of fleet-related products and services.
- Improves transparency and compliance with company policies.
- Manages - and even lowers - the amount of fuel you may use each month.
- Provides visibility of driver spending habits that may be costing you money.
- Reduces the amount of time needed to review and process transactions.
- Saves time in finding fueling and maintenance locations, keeping your drivers on the road to deliver goods and services.
- Provides convenience and flexibility of having driver or vehicle cards with spending limits in Dinars and Liters.
- Provides ease of use with widest acceptance at Total Jordan petrol stations across Jordan.
TOTAL Card is the Right Choice for:
Businesses with Commercial Vehicles
TOTAL Card is ideal for businesses that use commercial vehicles regularly. Some organizations that fall into this category include delivery, transportation, and construction companies.
Businesses with Employee Card needs
Business owners or fleet managers are allowed to set spending limit and track purchases with TOTAL Card. This helps mitigate any risk related to irresponsible employee spending or financial wrong-doings.
Several Logistics companies regardless of their fleet size, employ the use of TOTAL Card, which helps in monitoring fuel expense and controlling the consumption as per need.
Small and Medium Enterprises
TOTAL Card can benefit companies of smaller sizes as it enables them to control their fueling expense and increase bottom line profits.
When it comes to domestic use, TOTAL Card is an excellent choice for individuals who want to monitor fueling transactions and control the spending habits of family members or drivers at home.
Good things come in pairs - which is why we've made TOTAL Card available for you in two variants:
Go cashless when you purchase fuel with TOTAL Prepaid Card - a convenient choice for personal use or even as a gift for someone else. With ease of facilitation in reloading the Card through an online extranet portal or at a Total Jordan petrol station, TOTAL Prepaid Card is the perfect choice.
- TOTAL Prepaid Card can be topped up whenever required. As your need doesn’t have a limit, neither does the TOTAL Prepaid Card.
- You can opt for a TOTAL Prepaid Card even if you’re running a business, as we provide invoices of your prepaid transactions.
- Your TOTAL Prepaid Card is made to order, which means you can customize it as per your requirement with spending limits, fuel grades and locations.
We don’t believe in one size fits all, which is why we’ve developed the TOTAL Postpaid Card to be fully adaptable to your fleet management needs - keeping in mind your business requirements.
- Your TOTAL Postpaid Card is made to order, which means you can customize it as per your requirement with spending limits set on Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Yearly bases in rupees and liters, according to fuel grades and locations.
- All TOTAL Postpaid Card transactions performed by your fleet are verified and recorded to prevent fraud or abuse through PIN authorization. You can also opt for the Vehicle Identification System offered exclusively by TOTAL Card for added security.
- Now you won’t have to keep track of all the manual receipts received from the drivers, as TOTAL Card will deliver month-end invoicing directly to your inbox to consolidate your fueling transactions in an automated way.
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
The TOTAL Card Extranet Portal
TOTAL Card provides an online self-service portal, offering you ease of fleet management and assurance of control on your daily purchases.
Are you a TOTAL Card Fleet customer? Login to the extranet portal by clicking here
Check out all the features of the TOTAL Card Extranet below:
Now you won’t have to fill in tedious form to apply for a new card or request for modification of your existing card. You can directly perform these actions through our online portal. For an added layer of your security, these transactions are validated by our back office team to ensure no exploitation of this facility tkae place.
In addition to calling our helpline to block a lost/stolen/broken card, now you can also block it through the Total Card Extranet Portal and request for re-issuance of the card through it.
If you own more than one prepaid card, uploading balance on it can be a real hassle. But through our Total Card Extranet Portal, you can easily upload balance in your cards with the click of a button.
The Total Card Extranet Portal is a one stop solution for all your information concerning your fuel purchases, plus it gives you the chance to delve deep into all the numbers and analytics associated with them! See charts and analytics to make informed decisions while managing your fleet.
Total Card will never leave any off-the-map fraudulent activity unnoticed. Any breach of limits, fuel grade, kilometer reading and location will be reported to the fleet manager. Now fleet managers don’t have to delete 100 SMS from their phone for 100 transaction performed in a day. One consolidated email will cover all aspects of fuel purchases.
All your invoices are available on the portal for your perusal, with the data being available for download in your desired format.