Total Engine Diesel Treatment
- Keeps injectors perfectly clean.
- Prevents build-up in the combustion chambers.
- Absorbs moisture from fuel for easier starting.
- Reduces build-up in the injection system that can cause problems like irregular idle, pollution, excessive fuel consumption, difficult starting, etc.
- Prolongs mechanism life, increases engine performance.
- Eliminates gums and deposits in the valve seats
- Improves combustion and reduces black smoke emissions.
- Can be used on all diesel engines
- Empty a full flask into your vehicle’s tank and then add at least 30 litres of petrol.
- Ideally, use one measure (250 ml) for every 120 litres of fuel or at least, once a month, in normal conditions.
- For remedial action, use one measure (250ml) for every 40 litres of fuel, for 1500 km.
- Carbon and nitrogen compounds in a petroleum solvent.
- Treatment for diesel engines.